We are based at:
Moseley Community Hub
at The School of Art
496 Moseley Road
Wednesday to Sunday 12-5pm
Due to the local lockdown in Birmingham related to rising numbers of covid-19 infections we ask all visitors to book a viewing slot for the “Bald Black Girl(s)” Exhibition by Ruth Sutoyé. Please only visit with members of your household or support bubble. The ticket gives you a 45 minute window to see the show.
Coronavirus Safety Measures
Please do not visit Ort if you have experienced any coronavirus symptoms in the last 14 days, or if you have been in contact with anyone with coronavirus, or anyone that has been isolating in the past 14 days. Please follow NHS advice.
The health and wellbeing of our staff and visitors is our number one priority.
- We are following government safety guidance
- We are a small organisation so we will not require you to book a ticket ahead of your visit, however we will limit numbers to one household or social bubble at the time to enter the gallery space
- Test and Trace is in operation
- Masks are to be worn at all times unless you have a medical reason that exempts you from wearing a mask
- Use the hand sanitiser provided when entering the building, and wash and/or sanitise regularly during your visit
- We have increased cleaning measures across the building
- There is clear signage outside and inside the building to detailing our safety measures for customers
- We will use a one way system to navigate around the building, please see arrows on the floor.
- There may be some queuing outside the building if necessary, please keep at a safe distance (1m+).
- We encourage feedback to improve your experience. Please email us if you have any comments or questions.
- Read or download our full Coronavirus Risk Assessment here
Accessibility is very important to us and we strive to be as accessible as we can be. Please get in touch if you have any questions or suggestions for improvement. Please find our Access Guide here:
Privacy & Data Protection
Please read our Data Protection Policy here
We send out a newsletter every month, sometimes twice in a month, keeping you up to date with all our exhibitions and events.